We got blasted by a series of storms that dropped about 20" of snow during the week. It was a good half hour every morning of shoveling to get the car clear and make sure S had a path to her car. I woke up after the major hit, which dropped about a foot of snow, and proceeded to shovel mass quantities of frozen liquid sunshine. The morning after, I woke just in time to see the plow go by(Saved By The Bell anyone)? and lock me into my parking spot on the street. Two hours of shoveling later, I was ready to go to work. The piles I created through my shoveling exploits were about as tall as I am. I have added snow shoveling to the list of things I do not really enjoy.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Old Man Winter
Shoveling is not fun.

We got blasted by a series of storms that dropped about 20" of snow during the week. It was a good half hour every morning of shoveling to get the car clear and make sure S had a path to her car. I woke up after the major hit, which dropped about a foot of snow, and proceeded to shovel mass quantities of frozen liquid sunshine. The morning after, I woke just in time to see the plow go by(Saved By The Bell anyone)? and lock me into my parking spot on the street. Two hours of shoveling later, I was ready to go to work. The piles I created through my shoveling exploits were about as tall as I am. I have added snow shoveling to the list of things I do not really enjoy.
We got blasted by a series of storms that dropped about 20" of snow during the week. It was a good half hour every morning of shoveling to get the car clear and make sure S had a path to her car. I woke up after the major hit, which dropped about a foot of snow, and proceeded to shovel mass quantities of frozen liquid sunshine. The morning after, I woke just in time to see the plow go by(Saved By The Bell anyone)? and lock me into my parking spot on the street. Two hours of shoveling later, I was ready to go to work. The piles I created through my shoveling exploits were about as tall as I am. I have added snow shoveling to the list of things I do not really enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Impressive pics.
I'm in big trouble for not taking pics of the huge piles of snow that Pat had to parallel park between. J wants to see them. Got any?
Post a Comment