some tissue paper. There's a whole toy box on the floor around her and all she wants to do it play with the tissue paper.
and the mirror. She loves mirrors. In fact, this one is for her room but we haven't got around to hanging it up for her yet. My photography skills really stink, but the point of the pictures was to the funny faces she was making.
3 comments:
hahahaha, I love it! She is funny.
Sarah and Pat,
I love being able to look at all the cute little pics of Ari while im gone. She is just so precious and i cant wait to come home and see what new things she has discovered and can do by December. I miss you and love you all!
Lindsay Giampietri
Ari is the cutest! She reminds us of our little niece who was slow to grow hair too. If Ari is like her, she should start getting a mullet by age 2 and finally have a full head of hair by age 3 or so :) Too Cute!
Post a Comment