Here's a picture of the insane amount of snow covering our town. I had to shovel my way into the driveway the other day.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Poor Tree
While we were away enjoying a great Christmas the snow kept falling at home. When we got home this is what we were greeted with. Lots of tree limbs on the ground and another foot or two of snow. We have been getting a little worried about the tree because there had been a few limbs that fell during some not so windy wind storms. It looked like a wedge was cut out of the tree branches.



Here's a picture of the insane amount of snow covering our town. I had to shovel my way into the driveway the other day.
Here's a picture of the insane amount of snow covering our town. I had to shovel my way into the driveway the other day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment