The past few weeks have been filled with a lot of excitement and very little time for pictures. Last weekend we moved into our new house after staying with Grammy and Grandpa for a month. We had lots of help and got all of our furniture in the door, but we haven't had much time to unpack and We'll have more to come as we get our lives reorganized.
When we were in Salem last weekend for Aunt Meg's baby shower, we had my college roommate, a good friend of ours, Megan (www.meganmjones.com) take some pictures. She's so incredibly talented, it was a ton of fun to wander around near her house. Here are some fun ones:















3 comments:
She gets cuter with each picture!!!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big Ari is! She's beautiful! I love the age she's at--so fun! I think you two need a night out so I can baby-sit. :)
Awesome pictures guys! I like the one with Ari flying in the air! :)
Post a Comment