After getting the furniture and putting the room together it was only a matter of time before we got to work and get the baby room set up. I took the bed that was in the baby room, moved it downstairs, and we were ready to move some baby furniture.
The crib with all the cool stuffed animals, blankets, and other odds and ends we've received.
We still have a way to go, but we are waiting for the gender to do any further decorating.
5 comments:
The room looks great! I love the furniture.
And now we wait! :-)
We're so excited for you guys!!!
Hope you're feeling okay Sarah.
Hugs,
Lindsay and gang
This is an awesome baby room. We can hardly wait to see the little one in the crib!
Gama
oooo, looks nice guys. sarah, good job on sweet talking the furniture company. can't wait to see you soon, plus one!
xoxo kto
Pat and Sarah,
Wowza I am so happy for you guys. It looks like you guys are ready for that baby to come home. I hope all is well!
Brad
Hello P&S :) I read every word of your blog and I couldn't find a single glimmer of what you guys are expecting/hoping for (boy vs. girl)- Of course Krystal thinks it's a girl and I think it's a boy- but that voodoo balloon is making me question my guess. Heck, either way the baby is going to be a track star and a b-ball sensation, so I suppose you'll be happy no matter what :) I'm so excited for you guys- I hope your blessed with a healthy baby and I look forward to seeing him/her! Good work on the snow shoveling PJ- I'm with you...it's a terrible job, especially because it always has to be done early in the morning.
Post a Comment