Sunday, April 6, 2008

Footprints

We took Ari to the pottery place at the mall to make a birth plaque. She was quite the trooper. We only heard a couple of peeps while doing the prints, otherwise she looked like this:


They, like everyone else, were amazed at the length of her fingers and size of her feet. Here we are doing the prints

And the 'finished' prints.

I've been obsessed with her feet lately, so i decided to take some pictures. Those things are HUGE!


And some quality time with daddy while he was off over the weekend:

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a neat idea! Did you guys paint it,etc? If so, I want to see the finished product. :-) Such a cute idea.

She just keeps getting cuter!

I love the cute Papa-smooch!

Hugs to you guys!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! She looks so happy and content while waiting for her turn to make the prints! She looks like she spends some good wide awake time, which is neat. Love you all, Gama