We made this Red Sox onesie to tell my parents they were going to be grandparents. It's pretty small so I wanted to make sure we got some pictures in it. Notice the pink blanket and socks so you tell Ari's a girl.
A half smile
hands in the face
And asleep
And to make P happy...Go Mariners
A good cross-eyed pic
I've been using a feature on our camera to take a lot of pictures really fast. These three pictures were taken right in row. This is truly how fast she falls asleep. I think she gets it from her mom's side of the family
Here she is wide awake:
Nope, she decides to sleep instead.
And some shoulder time with daddy
1 comment:
Ari is soooo cute! Love the pictures, the going from awake to asleep is great. P looks a little more rested in this Daddy-daughter photo. Take care you guys!
Love, Gama & Gampa
Post a Comment