Ari and I went to the shower, and of course she was the star of the show. Grammy is a early childhood educator, so naturally they love babies. Ari was passed around while she was passed out, as usual.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Grammy Shower
Grammy OB's work was incredibly generous and threw her a 'Grammy Shower' so she would be well equipped to babysit anytime. The whole family really appreciates this...Grammy likes to see Ari and Mommy and Daddy love to have good babysitters. She got lots of great gear and we might just let her try it out this weekend.
Ari and I went to the shower, and of course she was the star of the show. Grammy is a early childhood educator, so naturally they love babies. Ari was passed around while she was passed out, as usual.










Ari and I went to the shower, and of course she was the star of the show. Grammy is a early childhood educator, so naturally they love babies. Ari was passed around while she was passed out, as usual.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment